Overview: Print this page for Future Use!
Now that you've found us, add us to your list of favorites in your browser and think of us 1st the next time you need specialty photo services!
This site is a tool for your convenience. We also take care of orders and sales using traditional methods, by phone, email, mail or pick up- if local.
For further info contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 785-979-2248.
How do I upload/send an image to KDH STUDIOS?
To send a LARGE digital image: Go to www.yousendit.com and follow the steps to upload your digital file to email@example.com.
Be sure to include your request in the message section. (It is possible to just attach a photo to regular email, but this service is FREE, VIRUS PROTECTED, and ABLE TO SEND LARGER FILES which equals higher quality for your prints.)
To send a photo or cd by regular mail:
PO Box 1465
Lawrence, KS 66044
We recommend that all packages be shipped certified mail for tracking purposes and safety. Make sure to package photos carefully and mark "Do not Bend".
How do I pay for a service or item?
Simply click on the "buy" button beside any service or item you are interested in and make your payment. The following options are currently available:
1. Secure Credit Card Payment: When you are ready to check out, click Paypal as your payment option. (You do not have to have a Paypal account) When you get to the invoice, click on the Paypal logo to process your card. We chose Paypal as our credit card service because it is world-renowned for online security. It is a longer process but it is secure. "You have made a Payment" will appear on your screen when complete.
2. Personal Check: not listable on our site but we accept it. Work begins after the check posts. To pay by personal check, select the money order option and then just mail your check or money order.
3. Cashier's Check: Preferred for large amounts. Select and mail the cashiers check to our contact address.
You will receive an automatically generated receipt by e-mail.
How do I send multiple digital files?
1. Fit all of your files into a sendable folder using a compression program like Winzip, WinRAR, or Stuff-It. (A quick way to find out if you already have one on your pc is to shift highlight all of the images you want to compress and right click to bring up a menu. On that menu select "send to" and "compressed zip folder". If it puts all of your images into a compressed folder, you're set.)
If you do not have one of these programs, you will find them invaluable for sending large files or multiple files. Free trial versions are available online at www.winzip.com or www.stuffit.com.
2. Go to www.yousendit.com to upload your compressed folder to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your desired effect for the images in the message section.
If you are not in a hurry, you can always send a cd of digital images to be mastered to:
PO BOX 1465
LAWRENCE, KS 66044
(Estimate return in less than 3 weeks for non-album projects. Please send return postage if you would like the original cd sent back)
How do I send specific instructions?
There are two options to send further detailed instructions:
1. For a job with no need for uploaded images, send instructions by e-mail to email@example.com
2. If you are uploading images to KDH STUDIOS through www.yousendit.com, type your specifics in the message section and they will be sent along with your images.
Do you have any testimonials to your service?
"I really liked the work you did on the Banquet Menu, and Lunch Menu! Feel free to have potential clients call me if you need references, they can call me at the restaurant 785-838-3500. I would be happy to tell them how pleased we are with your work." ~Steve B.
owner, Paisano's Restaurante
"Krista much improved our structural organization, enhancing our productivity and revamping our network communication. She developed and improved our training manual and created quick cards for ready reference using specific step-by-step procedures and excelled at pre-adjustment of images and retouching of orders which increased productivity and quality. I recommend her highly." ~D. Hilpman owner, Creative Images Photography
"The digital manipulations of my work have increased their quality and commercial worth time and again" ~R. Edmonds of EdmondsPhotography
See more under "about us"
How do I participate in the monthly Silent Auction?
The item up for auction monthly is located in the upper left corner of KDHSTUDIOS.com. If you would like to make a bid, simply email your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a reply of the current bid. You will be notified each time a new bid is placed and the winner will be notified at the end of each month. A new item or service is then placed on the site for bidding.